MelSafe is a specialised provider of Chain of Custody Services
Chain of Custody is a process that demonstrates traceability through documentation or paper trail; indicating control, transfer, analysis of physical or electronic evidence. Through both traceability and chain of custody, the physical flow of materials can be traced throughout the supply chain.
For organisations that would like to make a claim on their products against a particular product or sustainability standard, the supply chain will be required to establish an effective Chain of Custody Management System and participate in a third party certification audit.
At MelSafe, we have experience in the following Chain of Custody Standards:
- Forestry Chain of Custody Standards (Australian and International)
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and Aquaculture
- Stewardship Council (ASC)
- Roundtable Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC)
We can provide a number of Chain of Custody services, including:
- Gap Analysis Internal Audit
- Chain of Custody Management System development or enhancement
- Chain of Custody Management System implementation