MelSafe is a specialised provider of Gap Analysis Services
At MelSafe, our experienced consultants can tailor a gap analysis program to meet your individual needs. The gap analysis can also consider applicable legislation or industry requirements your organisation must comply with.
The gap analysis process will include a full system review, site walkthrough and discussions with key stakeholders to verify compliance and implementation. Following this, a report will be provided outlining key findings and recommendations for improvement.
“The purpose of a gap analysis is to confirm the suitability of your current procedures and determine level of implementation and understanding.”
Our experienced auditors can undertake a gap against one or more of the following standards:
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety System requirements
- AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety System requirements
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System requirements
- NAT Self-Insurance Audit Tool
- Office for the Federal Safety Commissioner
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Forestry Chain of Custody Standards (Australian and International)
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC)
- Roundtable Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC)