MelSafe is a specialised provider of Management Systems
A management system describes company processes and procedures, for ensuring that the organisation is able to implement and effectively maintain requirements for achieving desired outcomes, whether it be to regulatory or industry standard obligations.
At MelSafe, our experienced consultants can work with you to either establish or enhance your current management system to ensure the company's operational activities are adequately documented.
We can tailor your management system to meet one or more of the following standards:
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety System requirements
- AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety System requirements
- ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety System requirements
- NAT Self-Insurance Audit Tool
- Office for the Federal Safety Commissioner
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- Forestry Chain of Custody Standards (Australian and International)
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) and Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC)
- Roundtable Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO)
- International Sustainability & Carbon Certification (ISCC)